Friday, October 20, 2006

Yeah 2 day vacation is here


Not really much to say today, just happy that today is Friday and I get my two vacation days that i get every week. This weekend the plans are really quite simple. Relax on friday after i get off and do nothing . Reflect on the past work week and figure out a plan to get the hell out of working...LOL..Sat. is a little more promising, i plan to go to the gym (sculped my body for my lady...LOL) and possibly go to the MSU Homecoming Tailgate, but that all depends on how i feel after i work out. Ending the night off TTD and I are suppose to meet up with fellow bloggers for dinner and possibly a comedy show(not sure about the comedy show but we will see)
Sunday I have 8:30am service followed by a basketball game. The rest of the day will be spent deciding whether i want to come into the office for overtime. See i have to save money for something but it's hard when you don't have it to save. (see previous post) So more than likely since TTD works this weekend I will go into the office for a few hours and get that free OT. Then hopefully when i get off my sister is suppose to cook or buy me and my friends dinner, so I also have that to look fwd too.
Outside of doing those things i really don't have anything going on. I know what you are thingking..... what a way to spend my two day vacation.
Seems like the cycle repeats itself every weekend b/c as soon as i get confortable during my vacation it's back to work...I think i may need to look into extending my vacation.
Oh well whay are your plans

8 Comments:

Blogger Lāā said...

I don't know if y'all celebrate Sweetest Day there but it's Saturday here and I was supposed to be a hostess at one of my co-workers party, but I'm not going. She pissed me off! So I will probably relax this weekend.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Guide_to_life said...

sorry to here that Laa, if you don't mind me asking what is Sweetest Day...

10:19 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

my plans are identical to urs :-) except.. i guess you're not joining me on my date tonight?? =(

2:31 PM  
Blogger Guide_to_life said...

i do apologize for not watching over the hedge with you but i know you will still enjoy yourself

3:34 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

I never thought of Sat and Sunday as 2 vacation days.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Idea Senator said...

I spent it with myself!

3:20 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

It's kind of like Valentine's Day but not over the top.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Guide_to_life said...

Phx: thinking of sat and sunday as a vacation helps me sleep better at night...LOL

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home