Friday, November 10, 2006



Hey people, you ever sit next to someone at work and all they do is yap yap yap, and it would be okay if it was about something but it's about nothing. And mind you there on the other side of the wall so everything they talk about i can hear. How about we use our inside voice and not have conversation that everyone can hear. Conversation that we shouldn't hear. What you do in the privacey of your bed room is you business, but telling someone that you looked good for whomever in your nightly isn't a imaginary picture we want to see. Nor is the thong you talk about that you hate getting stuck in your ass....how about you discuss that somewhere I can't hear...
Yap Yap Yap, i ate brushetta and a nice wine, yap yap yap yap, for lunch tomorrow, yap yap yap. I can't stand my ingrown toe nail, yap yap yap, i tried changing my hair color yap yap yap. Where the hell is Terry Tate when you need him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsqjM9AEqlU (copy & paste into your URL)

Sorry people i had to vent.

My weekend is busy what's new, tonight i have a dinner party to go to for my homie TE she is 21 for the 6th time. I have to go get her gift when i get off of work, i have something in mind that i'm sure she would like.
Saturday we are going to the Lodge Bar where all you have to do is mention my name James (if you happened to be in the area come on through) and you get in for free. Or you can mention Kween who birthday is that actual day and we will be celebrating, knowing her she will be wasted, but it's always fun. (have her gift too she will be surprised)
So while TTD and her friends are enjoying the STRIPPER and TOYS i will be at the bar being the Lush i am all alone and enjoying myself until anyone of my friends choses to join me. Plus Cody will be there, the best bartendar in the area...drinks on him, so i will be fine.
Sunday after my game and TTD gets off of work we are headed to Laurel, to see my blog homie, who has some Curry Chicken (oh my goodness I love you for this) and some rice and peas and a little refreshments.(for those that are slow, liquor)

Then begins Monday which is the 5 day count down to the greatest event this city has ever seen. And if you don't know what it is by now, this is the last time, i'm telling you....It's my birthday party at EDEN'S Lounge...If you want to come you are more than welcome and trust me you will have a good good good time.

Enjoy your weekend

2 Comments:

Blogger Darbs said...

I remember office T.M.I. conversations all too well. Some people are just starved for attention. If I fail to do so next week...have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoy your celebration!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Guide_to_life said...

thanks darbs, and if you are able to attend i do encourage you to come through and have a good time

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home