Monday, March 26, 2007

Just wanted you to know

It's been along time, but don't think that i forgot about my blogger family...Just wanted everyone to know that I am doing okay. Well as well as can be....this Wed. I am having surgery on my achilles tendon to repair a rupture that occured a week and a half ago. this is my first time having surgery and i am a little worried b/c i am at risk due to my high blood pressure...so i just ask that you all keep me in your prayers...to all of my friends whom i have not spoken with this blog is for you....

LOVE YA
One morning you will never wake up. Do all your friends know you love
them? I was thinking...I could die today, tomorrow or next week, and I
wondered if I had any wounds needing to be healed, friendships that needed
rekindling or three words needing to be said. Let every one of your friends
know you love them. Even if you think they don't love you back,you would be
amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do. And just in
case GOD calls me home before I see you again....... I LOVE YA!!! Send this
to at least 8 people you love and send it back to the person Who sent it to
you..Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised!

>" I Have NO Other Choice But To Trust Him!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TOO :-)

don't worry baby... ur surgery will be fine..

11:51 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

and it was, you're fast tracking that recovery.....

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home