Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Holiday

Christmas was very good to me. I hope that everyone got everything that they asked for. I myself never ask for a lot and the things i ask for i ask for consistantly so you don't have to guess what it is that i want.
If you know me, it's easy Polo, Polo, money, flat screen, polo, video game (that's always a maybe), money, graphic tee, polo, money...get the idea, i keep it consistant.
This year i got my timberlands (butters of course), polo cologne that comes with a complimentary polo bear upon purchase, Talladega Nights (which one the Academy Award for Greatest Movie Ever), portable DVD player, some Jordan and Lebron basketball shorts, Nas CD, and a couple dollars...and that was just from tiffany and her family...you know i love them....LOL..
My mommy(my aunt)and uncle keeps it simple, i tell her all i need is wife beaters, v-neck undershirts, boxers, socks, money and a flat screen t.v. and i'm good. What does she buy, wife beaters, v-neck undershirts, boxers, socks, money and a flat screen t.v.; gotta love that.
My father and his wife don't ask me they buy me things that they think that i need, like a wallet (that had money in it), shirts for work, long johns and a watch.
As i said i can't complain for x-mas i was treated very well and i was happy with everything that i received.
I hope that people enjoyed the presents that i gave. Those gifts ranged from a camcorder, massage chair, personal session with a massage therapist, ipod stereo puppet, french cuffed dress shirts, seat warmers, cologne, night gowns, night robs, gift baskets etc....
During this time of giving it is one thing that I always remember. How fortunate I am to have a family and friends that care enough to spend the holidays with me. I received so many texts wishing me and my family happy holidays, and i think about the people who don't hear that or are not able to receive all the many things that i received for x-mas. So take the time to reflect on how blessed you and your family really are. It makes the holidays that much more enjoyable to realize how fortunate you are to be in the position you are in.
I gave away clotes to the salvation army. It didn't seem like a lot to me but to someone else it could be the difference between freezing outside and staying warm.
And if you can volunteer some time some where doing something with in your community or give something i encourage everyone to do so.
It may not seem like much but it means a lot to those you are helping.
Happy Holiday

4 Comments:

Blogger TTD said...

i enjoyed my holidays :-) i loved my presents... thank you...

2:23 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Happy New Year!!!

9:14 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

happy new year

11:04 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Happy New Year James!!!!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home