Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Birthday Weekend Wrap Up

I do apologize for not posting yesterday but i was swamped with emails and work from Friday when I was out of the office. For pictures as you know TTD is the picture queen so by now i'm sure you have seen the pics.
I had a wonderful friday,started with lunch from TTD at the capital Grille; For the love of good food if you come in town go there and order the porterhouse steak and mashed potatoes.
Lets move on to the night life. Got dressed up and i must say i know i was dressed so fly, yeah i said it and i be damed if i was wrong...LOL>..Thanks to all the bloggers that came out, shout out to Tif for leading his ear, but I do appreciate all of you coming out.
In a nut shell Friday was a great night from 9-12:30am after that, and the stripping episode, everything is a little foggy.I heard everyone was happy with the turn out of the crowd...Great parties for great people What do you expect it was by b-day and wasted wasn't a word to describe me, i don't think they invinted one...LOL...
Got up Saturday and went to the gym, which a lot of people couldn't believe b/c i had so much to drink, but when i drink jack i don't get hangover....but anyway went to dinner with TTD and my parents at Bone Fish...I recommend the Bang Bang Shrimp they come with chop sticks so it's a little shaky to eat...unless you use a fork that is and then it was chow time...LOL
Western night I was already sleepy b/c I hadn't slept much the previous night or all day Saturday, so watched most if not all of the night. TTD and her friend Nikki had a wonderful time dancing and drinking alot...LOL..(POY). It wasn't as fun as last year b/c the DJ didn't play alot of line dancing music as he usually does, which disappointed me. I enjoyed watching the line dance and looked fwd to doing it this year, but oh well there is always year after next....b/c next year my b-day falls on a Saturday...So mark your Calendars early...LOL
The rest of the weekend tried to chill and relax, not to much going on after that..this week will be hectic due to the holiday's but i will manage...

8 Comments:

Blogger TTD said...

this weekend won't be hectic.. maybe thrus.. but we should be on chill mode in NC

11:46 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

and a memorable birthday it was? Now where yall going?

11:56 AM  
Blogger Guide_to_life said...

TTD- i hope so, i know we are going away but damn i need some rest

NP- we are going to charlotte to visit TTD best friend

12:01 PM  
Blogger BK said...

LOL @ you.. but that is what birthdays are made for.. hell everyday is made for.. TO ENJOY and that you did :)

be safe on ya'll trip ;)

12:11 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Have a happy turkey day....ps no more november parties...i can't handle another, lol

3:40 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Don't worry. I'm marking my calendar as we speak. Next year, I'm there.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day man... I apologize for being lazy and not making it out. I hope and know that yall had a HELLUVA time!!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Happy B-lated!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home